Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Willing to Fail

One of the important things I am learning here is that it is important to fail. Its a pretty crazy idea. It doesnt make completely sense either when we think and plan to do our best for God.

but one of the things we are reminded of is taht God humbles the proud. It is proud of us to think we can achieve everything we set out hearts on. Ie example David may have planned the temple. But Solomon built it, Jeremiah propheized its destuction, I think Ezekiel rebuilt it. Then Jesus came

Each day I am reminded how much i have to learn about teaching. There are times when I wish i could fast forward it. I wish that it magically just come to me. But realistically its not like that. I have to be patient and I have much to learn. I have much to learn about teaching and I have much to learn about beign a friend.

Korea has been really great. and I cant believe its been almost 3 weeks. but i am learning that i need to be more flexible. which is werid cause i always thought I could do anything,and that I was really flexible. Well I am learning something new everyday.

O ya i finally got paid or at least rembursed today for my flight so i have money yay.I will have a camera soon Hopefully. So i can take prety pictures for you all.

Sound good?

Love you all .

take care

No comments: