Sunday, September 30, 2007

G9 baby!!

Hey I picked my camera today. ITS SOOOO SWEET. GO RAW FORMAT. man ppl tried to sell a few differnt things. But i gotta give shouts to my friend Ah Reum. You totally rock in negoiating prices =>

O ya had a great time chilling with you.

So soon Ill have pics up, of my life here Korea. Friends Students etc.

here are a few of my recent thought and this is on the Christian side of things. The importance of "action" AND "contemplation". In my church experience we often have more contemplation than action. I think this past year I have been liviing with more action than contemplation. But the importance is to have both. What i have learned about myself is yes, I really left Canada without much thought. But that was probably because more than anything else I was driven by passion. A passion to see the world and a passion to see what God is doing in the world. Passion of course being the drive into action. Am I prepared to be a teacher. NO. But am I willing to learn and reflect on what that means yes. Because of this process I am learning to be humble. And be even more flexible than when I left Canada. There is no looking back. but forward to where God is leading.

No comments: