Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 3 - of Teaching

Hey eveyron Life has been good here.
Even tho I have my reservation, I dolove it here. Though there are times when I know I'm missing out on alot. Especially back home. Missed your good buy dinner grace. Missed CCF OD and BBF. the MEAT NOOOO!!! weeeping in bitterness.

Actually the people at Onnuri Yangjae Church have been so hopsitable. They have really welcomed me even tho i live like 2 hr bus ride away. Why do i like this church. They have a vision. 2000 missionaries by 2010, now that is a goal. I've only known them a few weeks but i do feel like family already. Isn't that sweet. But its all about listending to God. I hope I am doing the right things.

My greatest point of confusion is whether or not this is a time of being lead, or a time where God is letting met lead. That sounds so strange, cause isnt God always leading? Yes, but i believe there are times when God wants to see what we will do with his gifts. It's the idea that we have agency in our relationship with Christ. We often hear the metaphor of Jesus knocking at our door, to come. But if we know He's coming wouldn't it be nice to keep the door unlocked for him. Or even better wait to great him. Thats showing initiative, and that is taking responsibility for this thing we call a relationship with God.

SO in this time, thats what i think about. along with my failures, waiting for success as a teacher. heheh.

People again here are great. There are time when I do miss home. But that is the calling. That is what it means to be sent out.

nate

No comments: