Monday, September 10, 2007

Member or Missionary

Hey everyone. I have finally started teaching this week. yay. It's diffferent and interesting. The kids are great. I am teachign middle school. My main school is an all girls middle school. Yay nate surrounded by girls, who aren't even legal. I get many "I love yous" and "You are beautiful" It can get a little scarey.

I realized something important about why, I am in Korea today. Those who may not know what is under the skin. Is that in this last year I have been hearing the word "go" a lot from God. The word go has more or less defined my relationship in the past half a year. Go and not the words stay, or wait, or even stop. But go. I really didnt know where. It was only important that I go, because this is a time when I would be shaped by God. Molded into someone better equiped to follow Him. I love it. It actually tough like showering, is limited, my shower goes form super hot to pretty cold. and its only a showerheard in bathroom with a drain.

Adjusting to the various new sechdules is not easy, but quite exciting. What I have learned in the past little bit is that in seeking God, we must be willing to fail. We must be willing to let our plans crumble and fall apart. In that, will we see God fully in our lives. Only then will we understand that God isn't just a safety net, but our partner in life. Other wise we are stil depending on what our hands can do.

there is more to come. Just a bit of what has been sitting in my mind. And what I have been reading.

No comments: