Tuesday, September 25, 2007

BATH HOUSE

hehe lots of male nudity. I spent my nites of Chusok, which is the Korean thanksgiving, crashing in rooms full of naked men. I crashed wth a few friends in a JimJilBang, which is essentially a bath house. Well there was a girls side and a guys side. which is kool even a commone area to hit up the saunas and cold rooms. It was quite good for my cold hehe.

Chusok was realy fun. But i froze my accoutn and didnt pick up the camera i wanted. yarg.. its so pretty. the Canon Powershot G9. so pretty. it even shoots in RAW format. so worth the money. =P

I am going to Onnuri church. In Seoul the friends are great there. I met a few new ppl each week. It so good there. I kind of wish i lived in Seoul now tho. but thats kool.

Im trying to listten to God but. not always easy.
Trying to seek God. And he's been whispering. But sometimes i feel deaf and it just becomes blurbs. hehe. but ya he has been good.

Chusok. I met alot of really nice cute girls in Seoul. thanks to my good friend Tom. Nothing is happening with them. which is kool. Cause I dont think Im ready for a relationship yet. Those sometimes I lie to myself and say that I am.

Truth is Im still trying figure things out. O ya sorry Fiona. If my writing is messy. Let me know if it is guys, and I'll try and clean it up.

Yes my thoughts are very scattered sometimes. You know me the artist mind. Or is more ADD.

Well love you all.
Take care. Live blessed

1 comment:

ahdigo said...

Nate!!!
this is your cousin surviving in Hong Kong checking in~~~
lol, didn't know Canon came out with G9, i got G7 just before Chinese New Year this year. Absolutely love it, even tho, i pretty much use auto mode 90% of the time. but either way the pictures are brilliant!
get to know Korea better, I'll go visit you!!

jon