Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holidays in Korea

Hey all, I guess I wont be seeing many of you this Holiday.
I am spending my holiday here in Korea. Well Christmas has past, and New Years is coming soon. Things here have been pretty nice so far. I am enjoying my time here. met lots of rally kool people. We even had a really kool Christmas party. Just a few friends from around. I still have to post those pictures sometime.

Hmmmm there have been a few things on my mind as of late. I have more or less planned out what I want to do in the next few years. Planning is a healthy thing to do and those of you who really know me, know that its not one of my greatest skills. Well planning, maybe its more of where I envision myself to be in the next few years. The break down is simple: 1) one more year here in Korea just to really develop some teaching skills. 2) Return to Ontario for my B.Education. 3) Teach abroad in Africa, for at least 6month. I think I say 6 months cause in some ways the idea of a year in Africa actually frightens me. Who knows maybe it will be a year.

This direction bring a few things that I really have a heart for, education (ie. the growth of youth), HIV pandemic, especially in Africa.


A few thing that have made me second guess this approach, are making myself stable financially for my parents, and finding a gf. PS I should really exercise more. hehe hmm what to do, what to do? To bad the answers aren't simple, but ever said life was. We do all make our own paths in life. Our lives are ours to shape.

I guess "balance really is the swinging of from one of end of the pendulum to the other"

nate

No comments: