Monday, December 3, 2007

December in Korea

Well the last post was kinda odd. I was teaching my kids about Canada and I showed them the "I'am Canadian" commercials from the 90's. Do you guys remember those? Way to represent Canada, eh?

Well what has happened in the past while? Kyle and I went to Busan this past weekend. Amazing experience I would love to go back. We alomst didn't make it back. We missed our buses and trains, and had to make a long detour home but we made home. It was really great to see out friend Mindy. Who came to Korea to visit family and us. We took the Bullet Train home. that was fun. First class tickets, which cost about 50 bucks canadian for a 2hr ride. it was sweet, but we had to cause the other tickets were sold out.

Things are going well. I miss TO and the friends there and picturing staying another year seems easy and hard at the same time. Being back for 2 weeks this summer, will be great to catch up with friends but bad cause it is not enough time to catch up.

*** I give full permission for you my friends to slap me if I respond with a, "Ya, Korea was alrite."

But I cant wait to see you all.

Things with Ahreum are going pretty well. I am happy we are good friends. Its fun sharing things with her. Fun to hang out with too. There are language barriers, but we overcome them with a sense of humor. I really don't know where it will lead, but ya we ll see.

I again hope you are all doing well. I have been itching to find this video game o well. But that is just me getting the video game withral.

well can't wait to see you all,

nate

No comments: