Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pushing Foward Regardless

Hey everyone. How are you all doing?
I know it has been a while since I last posted and alot of cool thing have happened.
Mostly recently I caught a bit of a flu. I am recovering really quickly I have lost the shakes, and shivers, same to the puking. => It was only one night. No worries.

Last weekend I went with a good friend Ah Reum. We went to the top of Seoul. Namsan Seould Tower,it was quite beautiful. The lights of the city at night shown like stars and there is one picture which I will hopefully get up soon of the window that looks toward Toronto.

Two weekends ago Kyle and I went to Seorak San. aka Mt Seorak. or Sorak. It was an incredible thrill. I lost feeling in my legs half way through. It was a long walk to the base of the mountain and LONG walk up. Imagine about 200 Koreans on a sketchy ladder about a couple hundred feet about the ground. If you look out you would see empty space infront of you. AMAZING SITE. SCAREEST THING EVER!! Honestly If I took a two steps out I would have died lol. But he view from the top was spectacular. I learned really what it meant to push forward. We often talk about pushing forward when we dont feel like it. This was us pushing forward when we physically couldn't. Athletes know this limit, those who suffer no this limit. I think i just recently learned this. There is a big difference between continuing when we dont feel like it and continuing when we can't. That's an oxymoron for ya.

Any way recent thoughts. I miss home. And there are very few words that I would use to describe this feeling. Not that I am incredibly saddened or depressed, but the feelinig of longing to be with friends that I have had the company of being with in a LONG time. People I wish i could really share my life deeper with but can't because of the thousands of miles between us. But whast has kept me together has been this. See it all to the end. If I can make it to through this year. We will see where I am at. If I make through this year. We will see what God really wants to do with me and am I really willing to go. It would be really easy for me to go back home for the holidays. Drain me try but, hey not out of the question BUT, I will endure to the end cause I really want to see what I am made out of.

here another really long post from nate

nate

No comments: